Trail Blazer Ministries
Base Camp for Life: A Spiritual Journey...

Daily Prayer...for an unbeliever


Dear Impersonal God which whom I've tried to personally connect with,
Please help me deal with the people whom you've chosen to connect. They think I cannot be happy otherwise. How can I convince the elect that one can be happy without connecting with you. Maybe because I never have, and any previous childhood relationship with you was purely in my head. As my pastor prays..."Help me in my unbelief." As I pray, help my family through this. I think my dad is concerned I have changed and knowing his views pertaining to his unbelieving family, I'm afraid I will never have the same relationship with him again.
Psalmist David said in Psalm 68:5-6;

5 Father to the fatherless, defender of widows—
this is God, whose dwelling is holy.6 God places the lonely in families;
he sets the prisoners free and gives them joy.
But he makes the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land.

Now LORD, please do not make me a "rebel." I want to believe, but I see no reason. God let my family accept me in my unbelief, so I do not feel lonely if my family rejects me.
0 comments:

Recent Comments